- The Library consults the departments and asks them to submit the latest books they need as per the educational reforms.
- The departments convene meetings, review the latest books are submit the list to the librarian.
- The committee of advisor to the library allocates specific comments towards the purchase of the books required by the departments.
- Student members in the committee discuss and get information regarding the utility of the books ordered and get convinced.
- The Library provides the latest catalogues to each department before asking them to place the list of required books.
- During the last 5 years, library has spent enough amounts towards the purchase of the important lilts.
- The books are carefully maintained so to increase their longevity.
- Library automatism
- Computers for book navigation
- Printers for public access
- Internet bandwidth / speed : 2 mbps
- College Magazines, Question Bank and old Question Papers
- Participation in Resource sharing networks/ consortia (like INFLIBNET) – INFLIBNET
- Total area of the library ( in Sq, mts.) = 100 sq mtrs
- Total Seating capacity = 40
- Working hours ( on working days, before examination days, during examination days, during vacation)
- Working days : 10:00 am to 5pm
- Layout of the Library – Common reading spaces.
Books, Reference Books, Journals- 11780.