Department of Physics started in 1999. Initially with a small number of students it began its journey. Students studying in the college are mostly from nearby division and subdivision area. Now the academic condition in terms of quality of faculty and learning transfer process is healthy and adequate.
Academic Programs offered:
- University of Calcutta recommended three years B.Sc. General Course
To be added later
To be added later
- Class room lectures – Daily Classroom lecture empower a student to achieve a good academic record.
- Internet Facility for Students - Our department of Science has a network cell which consists of two pcs, internet connection, printer, and scanner. This network cell and net connection can be used by other department’s students and faculty also.
- Tutorial classes - Tutorials are taken regularly to improve skill.
- Departmental Library – Our departmental has a departmental library where students can borrow books and get previous year university questions.
- For the enrichment and all round development of the students various activities are taken by the department of science – Quiz Competition, Publishing Wall Magazine, Movie Show, Prize Distribution Ceremony and Educational tour each and every year.
- Parent – Teacher Meeting : Every Year to discuss the academic Progression of the students with their parents, parent teacher meeting has been arranged.
- “Revised Shell Structure of 208Pb and its effect on the Magicity of The Super heavy Nuclei” by P. Mukherjee, K. Krishan and G. Banerjee published in Physical Review Letters Vol. 44, No. 21, 26 May 1980, 1391pp
- A UGC Sponsored State Level Seminar was organized by the Department of Computer Science in collaboration with Department of Computer Applications, RCCIIT, Beliaghata, Kolkata on 8th August, 2015
Dr. Gautam Banerjee
Contractual Whole Time Teacher