Calcutta University Registration notice for 1st semester 2021-22 ( new admission)
Calcutta University Registration
of newly admitted 1st semester students (2021-22)
Students who have been admitted in 1st semester this session 2021-22, are hereby informed to submit registration form online (http://sgconlineadmissionportal.co.in) to register for the UG course under University of Calcutta.
Registration under Calcutta University is compulsory to continue the UG course from session 2021-22. Failing to submit registration online within a given date will lead to cancellation of her admission in this college.
Registration portal will remain open from 25.10.2021 to 07.11.2021
VERY IMPORTANT POINTS
- DO NOT register in more than one college under University of Calcutta, as it will lead to blockage in her registration, and it is the concerned candidate’s responsibility to clear her blockage in registration.
- In case any student has blockage due to her registration in multiple colleges, it is her responsibility to clear the blockage in her registration.
- Once the registration form submitted online, no cancellation will be entertained.
- Students are informed to keep a print copy of the registration form after submission for future reference.
- Students don’t need to come to college to submit the printed copy of the form.
- All students are highly advised to check college website regularly for updates regarding university registration
- In case of any confusion/ problem regarding online registration form submission, students may contact the helpline.
PLEASE KEEP CHECKING COLLEGE WEBSITE (https://seramporegirlscollege.org/) FOR REGULAR UPDATES